Thursday, December 17, 2009

So sad

*15.12.09
Time is passing
Everyone is changing without we know
Attitude, behavior anything
Me too, YOU too
Become better or become worse?
Your own choose
What i see is just from cover


You change...
Undeniable, you change better than previous. Because
you follow the rules of games
But,
you lost at the end of games

I thought i can control you
I thought i can handle you
I thought i can change you
Actually, I can't
I have no authority
I have no energy
I have no power
I'm blind, at the darkest place all the time


I don't well know who are you
thats why...
So sad, i failed to change you
I change myself instead...
I start to change myself
from 0
to 0.1
At least...
easier than i change you
So hard, so sad

I believe myself
*16.12.09
But, i feel i still the same
in the old leaf




No comments:

Post a Comment