Monday, November 9, 2009

Hi b10-6-08 guys:

I believe that humans for sure have their own problems. But, it has a solution to solve the problems. Actually, now, i would like to tell you guys about my feelings.

I remember the 1st day i came here, you all shaked hand and said hello to each others.
I still remember the moment . But, now, all are gone. i feel sad to say that but it's fact. Alot problems float up.

After the meeting, some problems were solved. All at least got say something. Thats good, this is the way to solve the problems by meeting.

I'm here to emphasise the cleanence problems and the refri.

Now, is the time to change. To change better, leave the bad thing behind.
Do you guys remember what i told? "We are in one house".
Think before you do.
Don't think keep clean is not your job. But, it is your resposibility. You have to do it no matter day or night.

Last, be happy and enjoy the foundation life without any sharp problems
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment