Friday, November 13, 2009

StresZ

P1:
My body is warm
make me pressure
my face is black in red
its tension but not nervous
my hand is cool, my face is warm
i still alive, breathing......
eronomous sharp problems are coming to me
nearer, closer
unsolved
My neck......

P2:
Once a month ,twice a week
students life, setted
run with time
fighting, competing
better infront of time
never leave me alone behind
Unfortunately, time is still running and running
Miles from me,
I'm staying,
watching, listening, touching
empty box ,
my hands are free
i'm kid, the world look small
problem smile to me
all are around me
Pressure

P3:
Summer yesterday, Winter today
Unnormal heartbeat,
feel cool, feel warm,
wrong way i walked,
bad, worse, worst,
Never surrender
Now,
a piece broken glass
End of world, end of breathing
Say goodbye,
I guess i never meet there
I wish, i pray


*by Ti Jian lim

No comments:

Post a Comment